Abra Kadagra! Cast your ED troubles away. By increasing blood flow to the penis, sildenafil (the active ingredient of Kadagra) allows for stiffer and longer-lasting erections.
Out of Stock
Want to understand the basics?
In most cases, it is recommended that you start with a 50mg dose. If you're opting to buy Kadagra 100mg, you can easily split the pill in half to try a dose of 50mg. The maximum recommended dose is 100mg.
The best time to take Kadagra is 1 hour before sexual activity. You can, however, take it anytime from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once a day.
Do not take Kadagra if you have a serious heart or liver problem, have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, have low blood pressure, and/or have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa.
• Nitrates, including "poppers"
• Other erectile dysfunction medicine, like tadalafil
• Riociguat (a kind of hypertension treatment)
Kadagra may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms and they do not go away:
• Flushing/Feeling Warm
• Difficulty Falling Asleep or Staying Asleep
• Numbness, Burning, or Tingling in the Arms, Legs, Hands, or Feet
• Muscle Aches
• Changes in Color Vision (difficulty seeing the difference between green and blue)
• Sensitivity to Light
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately or go to the emergency room:
• Sudden Severe Loss of Vision
• Blurred Vision
• Sudden Decrease or Loss of Hearing
• Ringing in Ears
• Dizziness or Lightheadedness
• Chest Pain
• Worsening Shortness of Breath
• A Painful Erection
• An Erection Lasting Over 4 hours
• Itching or Burning During Urination
Erectile dysfunction may be a warning sign for things such as heart disease. if you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, we highly recommend speaking to your doctor about it.
Please also note that erectile dysfunction is sometimes caused by psychological issues like anxiety and depression. If you are feeling these symptoms, we recommend consulting a psychiatrist.
Erectile dysfunction can sometimes be resolved by making lifestyle changes like quitting smoking, consuming less alcohol, and managing diabetes if present.