Cast your ED troubles away. By increasing the blood flow to the penis, Sildenafil allows for stiffer and longer lasting erections.
Please note that alcohol intake can reduce the effectiveness of sildenafil.
Do not take more than 100mg per day.
Out of Stock TESTING
In most cases, it is recommended that you start with a 50mg dose as needed. If this is not enough for you, try the 100mg dose instead. Do not take more than 100mg within 24 hours.
The best time to take Vivax is 1 hour before sexual activity. You can, however, take it anytime from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
The maximum dose is 100mg a day.
Do not take Vivax if you have a serious heart or liver problem, have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, have low blood pressure, and/or have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa.
• Nitrates, including "poppers"
• Other erectile dysfunction medicine, like tadalafil
• Riociguat (a kind of hypertension treatment)
Vivax may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms do not go away:
• Flushing/Feeling Warm
• Difficulty Falling Asleep or Staying Asleep
• Numbness, Burning, or Tingling in the arms, legs, hands, or feet
• Muscle Aches
• Changes in Color Vision (difficulty seeing the difference between green and blue)
• Sensitivity to Light
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately or go to the emergency room
• Sudden Severe Loss of Vision
• Blurred Vision
• Sudden Decrease or Loss of Hearing
• Ringing in Ears
• Dizziness or Lightheadedness
• Chest Pain
• Worsening Shortness of Breath
• A Painful Erection
• An Erection Lasting Over 4 hours
• Itching or Burning during Urination
Erectile dysfunction may be a warning sign for things such as heart disease. if you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, we highly recommend speaking to your doctor about it.
Please also note that erectile dysfunction is sometimes caused by psychological issues like anxiety and depression. If you are feeling these symptoms, we recommend consulting a psychiatrist.
Erectile dysfunction can sometimes be resolved by making lifestyle changes like quitting smoking, consuming less alcohol, and managing diabetes if present.