Abra Kadagra! Cast your ED troubles away. By increasing the blood flow to the penis, Sildenafil allows for stiffer and longer lasting erections.
Out of Stock
In most cases, it is recommended that you start with a 50mg dose as needed. If this is not enough for you, try the 100mg dose instead. 100mg is the maximum recommended dose.
The best time to take Kadagra is 1 hour before sexual activity. You can, however, take it anytime from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once a day.
Do not take Kadagra if you have a serious heart or liver problem, have recently had a stroke or a heart attack, have low blood pressure, and/or have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa.
• Nitrates, including "poppers"
• Other erectile dysfunction medicine, like tadalafil
• Riociguat (a kind of hypertension treatment)
Kadagra may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms do not go away:
• Flushing/Feeling Warm
• Difficulty Falling Asleep or Staying Asleep
• Numbness, Burning, or Tingling in the arms, legs, hands, or feet
• Muscle Aches
• Changes in Color Vision (difficulty seeing the difference between green and blue)
• Sensitivity to Light
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately or go to the emergency room
• Sudden Severe Loss of Vision
• Blurred Vision
• Sudden Decrease or Loss of Hearing
• Ringing in Ears
• Dizziness or Lightheadedness
• Chest Pain
• Worsening Shortness of Breath
• A Painful Erection
• An Erection Lasting Over 4 hours
• Itching or Burning during Urination
Erectile dysfunction may be a warning sign for things such as heart disease. if you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, we highly recommend speaking to your doctor about it.
Please also note that erectile dysfunction is sometimes caused by psychological issues like anxiety and depression. If you are feeling these symptoms, we recommend consulting a psychiatrist.
Erectile dysfunction can sometimes be resolved by making lifestyle changes like quitting smoking, consuming less alcohol, and managing diabetes if present.